Before Your Visit
We want to ensure that you have the very best experience during your time at Dr.Boo so please take a moment to review the following guidelines.
* Please arrive a few minutes early for your treatment in order to get a glass of water, go to the loo, choose the nail polish shade for your mani / pedi etc. This will ensure that your treatment time is all treatment.
Parking, although free, can be tricky, please allow 10-15 minutes extra if driving.
* If it's your first treatment at Dr.Boo there will be a medical questionnaire to complete so allow a little more time for that.
* Late arrivals will result in a shorter treatment time since we cannot extend into the next customer's appointment.
* We require a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment, if less than this is given full payment will be taken. With 24 hours notice or more we can re-schedule your appointment or refund.
* Please do not use mobile phones upstairs in the waiting area or treatment rooms since the noise can disturb some of the relaxing treatments taking place.
* Maternity massage and reflexology cannot be taken during the first trimester of pregnancy.
* Under 16's coming for a treatment must be accompanied by an adult. Children and babies are not permitted in the waiting area /treatment rooms.
* Remember to bring flip-flops or open-toed sandals with you when having a pedicure since nail polish takes a good three hours to dry properly.
* We can only remove the Shellac polish which has been applied at Dr.Boo.